0

Amazing 3D illusion paper

Category: The Arts

With a pencil, the artist sketched the image should want out of plane, it's look like 3d vivid image.

Crazy! These amazing 3D anamorphic drawings are made on very simple flat pieces of paper. The artwork that makes you wonder what's real and what is the eyes tricking you, why and why?.
It’s a nice surprise when you see pictures popping out of, it's not a TV, not a computer monitor, but a piece of paper? You see it, sheets of paper. These amazing 3D drawings on flat sheets of paper seem to come alive before your very eyes. These masterpieces are just pure genius.

I was very surprised and admired artists, they had to create 3d art works great. It was great. I wish I could draw like them, I have tried, but I failed. I know that in order to do that I have to practice, and also the talents of each person.It's great works of arts.

I hope you will like it. Now, please enjoy!

3D drawing -Pencil and mountain

3D drawing -Pencil and mountain

3D Drawings- Man

3D Drawings- Man

Snake on paper

Snake on paper

eagle -3D drawing

eagle -3D drawing

3D-Drawing snake

3D-Drawing snake

The glasses

The glasses

Best 3d Drawing Paper-3D drawings on paper

The hand

Plane-3d Drawing Paper

Plane-3d Drawing Paper

Much more at: 


tác giả

Thích học hóa. End!@@. Nếu bạn thấy bài viết hay, thì hãy đăng ký nhận bài viết mới nhé.


Nếu bạn có vấn đề gì cần thảo luận vui lòng liên hệ: Contact Us.
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chemistry.and.pharmacy
♥ Youtuble :https://www.youtube.com/c/ChemistryMr
♥ Youtuble :My Love
♥ Youtuble :Like films
♥ Gmail: forumchemitry@gmail.com

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top